Moose Belle Isle Bull MastiffRead More
- It is essential that you are well rested on the day of your session. You want you to look your best, and getting enough sleep the night before is an excellent first step. Allow yourself extra time to perfect your wardrobe, style yourself, and travel.
- We recommend arriving for your session early and take the opportunity to enjoy a few moments of relaxation before we begin.
- Feel free to accessorize your portraits with any props or clothing you would like to bring along and discuss while shooting. We create timeless pictures that are natural, relaxed and pure, and we find that keeping themes simple allows for real moments,
- expressions and interactions. We do suggest each couple has two outfits. One for everyday casual and one that serves as a "going out" outfit
- We recommend having your hands free throughout the session. We suggest if you need to carry extra clothing, a purse, drinks, or anything else.
- Please contain it in small rolling suitcase tor (large locations and parks that require walking) or a backpack that can be easily lifted and stashed with your photographer (beaches, nature shots & cobblestone city streets)
- Half-way through the session, you can have a chance to change and freshen up. But most of the time it will be with your photographer and their equipment.
- We encourage you to embrace whatever mood you feel during your session. Feel free to relax, laugh and have a good time.
- Portraits are best when you are yourself. It’s important to remember that just because there is a camera pointing at you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to be looking at the camera.
- Sometimes the most influential images are created when you are interacting with one another and enjoying a moment as opposed to posing.
Custom photography: an investment in the present for the futureRead More
Do you shoot Destination Weddings?
Yes! while our business is based out of Boston, we do serve clients in the greater New England region with no additional charges. couples looking for destination coverage outside of new England our packages are simply our standard packages plus the cost of travel and hotel if necessary.
How do I reserve my wedding date?
The first thing we probably want to take care of is your date. To reserve your date with a deposit needs to be made. You can do this by either paying anywhere up from $1500 to your final package price. Payments can be made via check, cash or card. Click here to see if your wedding date is currently available.
Do you have an agreement contract for weddings?
Yes! The day we reserve your date will also be the day where we talk about an agreement together. Since everything is completely customizable not everybody’s agreement is always the same. That’s why we’ll work together and go over the entire agreement over coffee or through emails. All agreement signings are done digitally online. After you’ve signed your agreement and a deposit is made then we’re all set for your big day! We’ll meet several times again to hang out but I’m all yours now!
The digital revolution has brought amazing flexibility and ability to control various factors during the image taking and making process. Photographers, the hobbyist, the professional, the amateur all benefit from this ability to manipulate pixels.Read More