Adrienne Jeanne is New England's most talked about young and upcoming Boston Photographer. Prior to opening her photography studio, Adrienne spent four years as an interior designer. She is a graduate of Suffolk University and New England School of Art & Design. Her work and passion for photography lead her to a blossoming career she never expected. When she's not photographing she can typically be found at home cuddled up with her two dogs, Penny and Tobin. She enjoys hiking, fishing, and summers spent on the lake. She is madly in love with Jake Gyllenhaal, and still waiting for someone to buy her a pony.
"it’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are."
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN ADRIENNE'S BAG
- Collects Alex & Ani's the "G" stands for Gallagher.
- Can recite all of the presidents in order of presidency.
- Has an excessive amount of superhero t-shirts.
- Prefers Sunflowers over roses.
- Has a slight obsession with hammocks.
Andrew is a graduate of Fitchburg State University's school of film and video. In 2008 he began covering weddings on Cape Cod. When he's not behind a lens you can find him in the air. Andrew is a licensed pilot and enjoys flying his single engine plane. He is an avid skier and his favorite mountain is Mt. Snow in West Dover, Vermont. Andrew is loyal to his Boston sports teams, especially the Bruins. He believes Netflix was sent to destroy his free time.
"only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN ANDREW'S BAG
- Won the spelling bee in third grade.
- Sneezes in sets of two.
- Can recite the movie anchorman by heart.
- Right handed but eats lefty.
- Worked at NESN as video editor.
Emily is a senior photography major at Endicott College who works with digital and film photography. She is a second shooter at as well as an administrative assistant at Adrienne Jeanne Photography. She loves baking, being outdoors, and dogs. She has a collection of old film cameras that she still shoots with when she can. When she’s not spending time photographing she loves going out to eat, going running, and watching movies.
"taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN EMILYS BAG
- Will own a Corgi(maybe 2..3..4..) as soon as she can have a dog
- Wears Converse shoes almost everyday
- Worked as a photographer for a trapeze school
- Worked in an animal hospital taking care of dogs
- Is obsessed with Cheez-Its
Lorna is a graduate of the Studio Art program of Radford University in Virginia, as well as the Post-Baccalaureate program at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. She has years of experience photographing portraits, detailed products and events, and she loves that wedding photography is a beautiful combination of all of those things. Lorna has a massive love for animals, sci-fi movies and Restoration Hardware, and when she isn't shooting she can often be found spending quality time with either her husband or her yoga mat.
"great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field."
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN LORNA'S BAG
- Total Lord of the Rings nerd
- Played the flute for 11 years, and the tenor sax for 2
- Once drew a life-sized human skeleton to scale in a drawing class (it took forever!)
- Lover of 80s music
- Born and raised in Virginia, but escaped without the thick accent